View my complete profile
posted by Ryan M. | 7:26 AM
Ilike her dress! It reminds me of one I had when I was her age, OH wait it is mine! Good thing Mary Ellen saved all the clothes! - Nanie ( Mary Beth )
Jennifer, your children are absolutely beautiful. Kerri Callen Steele
So adorable! I'm glad you finally got back to the blog world. I was tired of seeing Easter pictures everyday. Sorry, I just had to give you a hard time. -Jennifer Walker
Mary Beth, are you sure Ryan didn't wear that outfit before you? I've seen some suspect pictures over the years.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Ilike her dress! It reminds me of one I had when I was her age, OH wait it is mine! Good thing Mary Ellen saved all the clothes! - Nanie ( Mary Beth )
Jennifer, your children are absolutely beautiful. Kerri Callen Steele
So adorable! I'm glad you finally got back to the blog world. I was tired of seeing Easter pictures everyday. Sorry, I just had to give you a hard time.
-Jennifer Walker
Mary Beth, are you sure Ryan didn't wear that outfit before you? I've seen some suspect pictures over the years.
Post a Comment
<< Home