Easter Weekend & Pictures





This weekend was a really good one. It was filled with a lot of fun stuff (and some somber moments, too). Friday we went to Gulfport to do some outlet shopping and then drove down Highway 90 from Gulfport to Biloxi. That was amazing. Anyone that thinks New Orleans' man-made disaster is something to see, and it is, then the results of the natural disaster on the Mississippi Coast are required viewing.
Saturday, I ran in the Crescent City Classic and Jennifer and the kids met me at the finish line. After walking through the after party, we met Jennifer, Scott and Jack Walker at the Lakeside food court. Okay, memo to developers in this area....there is a need for another, centrally-located, shopping center. Let's just say there was a Christmas parking situation going on at that place. When we got home we dyed eggs and made cupcakes for Sunday.
Sunday was pretty cool. We met Nana, Papa, Nanie and Steve in Jackson Square for some Easter morning pictures. Some of them came out pretty good. I like the one above of Papa and Kate petting the horse with Cafe du Monde in the background. Then, we had brunch at the Sheraton. That was fantastic! Finally, we went to Gunny and Pappy's for the first official, post-Katrina holiday at their house since it was repaired. Felt like old times.

3 Comments:
Ryan,
Those are great pictures. I like the one of Justin in front of the cathedral.
Ok, Lakeside Mall - TERRIBLE. I had a group of 5 guys just stop and talk to each other directly in front of my car for several minutes. Esplanade Mall is usually never crowded. I don't go to Lakeside unless I have to!
Great pictures from Easter in the Quarter.
How about updating the blog a little more often?
Post a Comment
<< Home