Friday, April 07, 2006

TV Moment


Classic moment watching TV with Justin last. Okay, it's 7:00.....Jennifer went to see Les Miserable at St. Paul's high school last night (let me just add to the mix, had I been watching that last night, I would have been miserable, too).....Kate has exited, reluctantly, for her beauty sleep. Time for Justin and Dad to watch TV. I was in the kitchen and Emeril Live comes on Food Network. Justin says, "Dad the guy that cooks on TV that you like is on. Want to watch?" I told him, "Yeah." He said, "Okay, let's watch. Can you get me some pretzels and Kool Aid." I did.

So, there we are watching the show. I asked him if he knew the chef's name. He said no. I told him the name was Emeril. He repeated it.

About five minutes later, as the show goes to commerical, I again asked what was the chef's name. His response: "Egg Roll". Sounds a lot like Emeril when you actually speak it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least he didnt call him "Fat-So Eggroll" I miss that kid!

-Nanie (mary beth)

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home