BIG DAY!





The big day has arrived! Today is Jennifer and Justin's birthdays. So far, much of the attention (over the weekend and last night) has been spent on the little guy. His party, see the attached pictures, was over the weekend and he got him present from us (Playmobil's entire Zoo series) last night.
You can see both kids with the animals. Seriously, for much of the party Kate was WAY more interactive with them than Justin....in her two pictures she is touching a sheep and an alligator Also, you can see Justin cruising the street on his new bike from Gunny and Pappy.
Tonight we are meeting all of the family for dinner at The Loop in Mandeville and then going back to our house for cake.
I was a little nervous, and I don't want to give away too much, but Jennifer's present from me, Justin and Kate didn't get in New Orleans until last night. I had to pick it up from the location I had it Fed Ex'd to earlier today. I have to admit, I have felt a pretty good bit of pressure on this gift....something significant, but not overboard. Something memorable that she can keep for a few years. Something that when she sees it, she will remember what she got it for. I am not sure what it will do to the household dynamic, but there's no turning back now.

3 Comments:
My boy looks so big riding his "big boy bike" and what the hell is the gift?
What was the gift????
(fyi. i am a justinandkate blog stalker... i crack up to this blog) I would love to see a close up of Mrs. Mary Ellen's face in the background of the picture of Jen, Kate, The animal man, and the alligator... Mrs. Mary Ellen seems a little tense/nervous about the whole scene. Justin looks like he just made 8 riding that bike!
Post a Comment
<< Home