Friday, March 17, 2006

Lenten Friday


There's always time in your Lenten Friday for a quick prayer:

"Lord, please help mommy and daddy lose enough weight on weight watchers so we can get some good snack in the pantry....

...and please let the NCAA tournament end so I can watch more Disney channel in the den....

...and please have mommy buy me a new green shirt for next St. Patrick's day because I think I wore this last year and by next year I will be busting out...unless I start counting points....which leads me back to the first part of the prayer."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy my poor baby some fruit snacks and oreos, have you not noticed he is too skinny as it is! - Mary Beth

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought you liked LSU justin you should like to watch the NCAA tournament

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home