Sunday on St. Charles



For the first time in as long as I can remember, we went to St. Charles Avenue for a parade. Since we knew a few people in Thoth, the weather was good and we had spent the entire previous day inside...we needed to make the run into town. And we are glad we did.
A parade on St. Charles has an authentic feel to it. It just felt like a year like this required an event like that. We may even try to go back for Lundi Gras or Mardi Gras.
Justin got the urge to dress as a jaguar and he caught a lot more stuff than I imagined....I think the crowds were really waiting to come out for the Bacchus/Endymion double-header.
We did get to see Heath. He has a unique twist to decorating his mask. Those are names of his wife and kids.

1 Comments:
Were the names on the front of the mask to remind him that he was in fact married and the father of two kids?
Post a Comment
<< Home