Friday, March 17, 2006

Went on down to the Audubon Zoo....




Justin and Kate, Audubon Family Plan members, made their triumphant return to the Zoo today. The fine folks have extended everyone's year membership by four months because that's how long they were closed.

Jennifer got there with them around 10:00 am and I was able to break away from work for lunch at the Zoo.

Kate's favorite animal was the rare and dangerous duck. We spent money on this pass and she likes ducks. We could have saved the money and brought her to Eden Isles.

Justin, being the future zookeeper that he is, was so excited he was almost in tears....tears of joy....that preceeded the tears of sorrow when he didn't get everything in the store.

Note about the zoo....the parts I got to see looked great. That zoo is one of the great places in the city that doesn't get the necessary credit. I remember what it was like when I went for the first time (around Justin's age). Night and day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again Kate looks thrilled! -Mary Beth

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ducks !!! could it be something else then ducks go to gunny and pappy's house kate

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home