Thursday, December 21, 2006

Mommy's new vacum cleaner


There's a bit of a story here.

Jennifer has been "requesting" an Oreck vacum cleaner for close to a year. I kinda blew it off because I felt like their price was high and you only use it some of the time.

Then in September, we met up with Caryn and Ian Fitzgerald for lunch before a football game. When Caryn opened her trunk to get her stroller out, low and behold, she had a new Oreck.

Hence, the conversation about "needing" a new vacum started again.

Fast forward to Saturday when I see and ad in the paper for Oreck vacum cleaners, 0% financing for a year with a free canister vacum and iron. Well, well, well.....this seemed like the avenue to complete the Christmas present purchasing for '06.

So, Justin and I go to the local Oreck dealer, play with the vacum and are impressed with its abilities. When I asked the price and the salesman responded, I chose to leave.

We then met Jennifer and Kate for lunch, Justin told her about the vacum picking up a bowling ball and I told her the college fund would be depleted with the purchase of such an item.

30 minutes later, I was filling out the credit ap.

Thanks, Caryn!

Attached is a picture of Kate trying out the Oreck Orbiter.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are "keeping up with the Jones'"

1:57 PM  
Blogger Caryn said...

Well, my last name isn't "Jones" but I'm not taking any of the blame for this one!! By the way, sounds like Mr. "anonymous" has sour grapes! Anyway, I can't help that the Oreck is the BEST vaccuum out there. Look at it this way, you won't have to buy another vaccuum ever!!
Congrats Jennifer!!!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home