Jack Walker's 1st Birthday


We went to Jack Walker's 1st Birthday on Saturday at Lafreniere Park.We all had a good time, as that is really a great setup for a birthday party.
I took a copule of pics from the day. The first is of Justin and a white rabbit. We were climbing the waterfall rocks and this guy popped up.
Second is of Kate and her stockings. Okay, the combination of Kate, stocking and a fiv-point carseat harness don't mesh well.
Finally, this is Justin relaxing with a juice box. Not a terribly clear picture...but you get the idea.

3 Comments:
I heard about the white rabbit from Gavin II - somehow I missed it at the party.
I love that Justin is just sitting in the middle of the park with no one around drinking a juice box. Too funny!
My Mom told me about the rabbit too, but I never saw it. It probably sensed that there was an animal lover out there in Justin.
We're so glad that y'all were able to make it to the party.
Post a Comment
<< Home