Decorating the tree!




We got our tree last weekend. It's the one decorated.
Jennifer was hoping to fill the opening to the piano room. Had she "filled" it any more, it would not have fit!
Justin really wanted a flocked tree. When we saw the prices we told the people to get the flock out of here!
Kate is actually in front of a pink flocked tree. Unique.
Tree's needles started falling on Day Two. That is a good sign.
Yes, the gingerbread cookie in Kate's hand is an ornament. We had some just like that when I was a kid and we decorated Sal & Esther's Christmas Tree. Every year I failed in resisting the temptation to actually bite them. Ridiculous. There were probably some with bites out fo them. Kate, I can proudly admit, did not fall for the same temptation.

1 Comments:
Can you all still maneuver around inside the house with that tree or have you had to set up a tent outside for Justin and Kate?
Post a Comment
<< Home