Milestone birthday - Jennifer turns 30! (Part 1)



When I met my future wife, she was 14 yeas old. On March 28, she will turn 30. Intermediate birthdays seems to kinda come and go...especially when they are shared with Justin! But, this one is a big deal. Not so much because your age now has a "3" in front of it, but because it gives you a chance to look in the rear-view mirror and check the milestones.
Never, in my wildest imagination, could I have ever thought Jennifer could be as complete a person as she is....and everyone knows I have high expectations. She has been an excellent friend and wife to me. She is a talented and tireless preofessional. But, more than anything else, she is an amazing mother who was probably put here specifically for that purpose.
Hopefully, these are the first 30 of many, many years.
Some pictures from the past: with Mimi and Big Daddy (Gunny's mom and dad) as a newborn, with Jodi and Angie at dancing school in 1977 and her portrait as a six month old. Pay close attention to the little face on the ballerina. Who does that look like?

1 Comments:
Thank you for the sweet words. Wow I can't believe those pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home