Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Birthday Morning!


This is what you look like when your mom and dad come in your room, just as you are walking up, and take pictures of you because it's your 1st birthday!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is one either! Who would have thought last year at Baptist hospital, that on her 1st birthday the hospital would no longer be around!She is the cutest thing, and such a ham. I miss living with her! Happy 1st Birthday K-K! -Nanie (Mary Beth)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Ryan M. said...

Remember the room Jennifer was in at the hospital? When you looked out the window you were facing the city. All things considered, a great view! I even took a picture of it...its in her baby book. Little did we know.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS- I like that LSU colored Nu-Nu Kate chose to put in her mouth on her birthday morning........we can pull this picture back out when she graduates from there ok, good! - Love, Nanie (Mary Beth)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Did you take that picture with a webcam?

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Kate!!!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home