A girl finding a way to get something from a boy.

This is a true story. No, not a Jennifer story with 10% exaggeration for dramatic effect, either. Picture this....Saturday morning, I am laying on the sofa and Kate walks up to me. "Daddy, I need money." I responded with, "What do you need money for?" She repeated herself and I told her, "Not today."
She then coralled her mother and told her to "mere" (Come here.) and led Jennifer to her room. She asked Jennifer to open her closet and Kate pointed to her Black Saints cheerleader outfit. "Mommy bwack shirt on Kate. Help me." So, Jennifer dresses her.
She then comes back in the den, where I an still laying, and says, "Daddy, wike (like) Kate's Saints shirt?" I said, "Yes, baby. I love your Saints shirt." Kate responds with, "Daddy, Kate needs money."
Yes, this little stinker thought wearing Saints clothes would encourage me to give her money I otherwise would not have.
Is it possible she learned this behavior from her mother?

2 Comments:
That is too funny!
That is so funny and one of the reasons you should update this blog more often.
Post a Comment
<< Home