Monday, February 13, 2006

Disney Channel...


We have a developing television problem. Problem number one: Justin is going through a "scared" stage. That means someone has to be in the room with him at all times. So, if you are watching television, he tends to pressure you to watch what he wants...and him watching it on another TV is not happening. See the problem?

Well, here's part two. He has become a big fan of the Disney show, The Suite Life of Zach and Cody. Good show. The problem with it is we think it has only been on for a season of so. But, the fine folks at Disney televise it all the time. With the use of the new Digital Video Recorder, we have every episode on the recorder. Justin likes to watch them constantly.

All of that is the setup for one of his great comments.

Sometimes, when Zach & Cody is ending the start of the next show is beginning. That show is often That's so Raven.

Justin told Jennifer one day, "I don't want to watch Fatso Raven."

Of course, she asked him to repeat himself.

"I don't want to watch Fatso Raven."

Jennifer told him it was THAT's so Raven.

He told her, "Yeah, I know that, I just can't say it."

Is it that he can't say it or he has something to say about Raven?

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Sounds like he's definitely your son.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home