Confusion about "home"

Some of you may remember we went to Washington D.C. for Thanksgiving and took an airplane to do so. Keep that in the back of your mind for the rest of this story.....
In the car this morning, Justin requested that Jennifer play Michael Buble's Home on the CD player. In case you haven't heard the song or paid attention to the lyrics, here's a sample:
"...Another aeroplane Another sunny placeI ’m lucky I know But I wanna go home Mmmm, I’ve got to go home Let me go home I’m just too far from where you areI wanna come home And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life It’s like I just stepped outside When everything was going right And I know just why you could not Come along with me But this was not your dream But you always believed in me Another winter day has come And gone away And even Paris and Rome And I wanna go home Let me go home...."
So, Justin asks Jennifer, "When we went to Washington D.C., how did the plane know where to take us?"
She explained to him that you buy a ticket to a destination and everyone on that plane is going to the same spot.
His response, "Well, how are they going to know where to take this guy (in reference to Michael Buble - from the song) if he's trying to get home?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home