Beauty and the Beast Pictures!


Friday night was spent at the Slidell Little Theatre watching Jennifer's performance. The show was very good, as was Belle.
I have seen Jennifer perform in many roles over the course of time, but this was the first time I brought one of our children to see something like this. Pretty unique. I actually think he was impressed and thought it was pretty cool that his mom was up there and had such a big role.
Justin started in his seat....then made it to my lap when the Beast appeared on stage....and was fading, as an 8:00 start coincides with his bedtime. But, by the second act, he was actually pretty into it and cheering and laughing with the crowd like the little theatre goer he's become. It musty have been my influence! Not!
Here are a few pics. One of Belle and Justin. The other of Belle signing autographs afterward.....yes, autographs! Little girls think she flew over straight from Orlando for the event. Amazing.

1 Comments:
Gotta love Justin's smile :) Jennifer looks beautiful - I am sure the play was a hit. I also have no doubt that she was signing autographs...I know how little girls are...
Post a Comment
<< Home