Monday, January 07, 2008

Ready for winter?




This is a ridiculous post, in my opinion. Justin and Kate, as shown above, are all ready for the frigid New Orleans winter. Justin tried on his combo at the local Gymboree and loved it. He thought it was cool. So, when fiscally responsible Dad weighed in with an opinion that Justin didn't NEED that, he was met with tears. Mom conceded that Justin NEEDED this and bought them for him. It was then that Kate piped in with, "I need a scarf, too." Ridiculous.
I think the bill was like $60. Gymboree is a joke. The people that do the marketing for that place must have the blueprint on Jen's DNA.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

Don't worry... I have a weakness for gymboree too. I try not to ever pay full price though... it's tough sometimes.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home