Recent Pictures....




It has been a while since the last post. Here are a few pics.
Fresh off the Walker's visit, I took the picture of Jack just before he left. What a mild-mannered little boy. Took him a few minutes to warm-up, but he did really well. Jennifer and Scott really help each other out with Jack....that is HUGE! Because two-on-one...no problem. Two-on-two...things change. (i.e. Kate & Justin)
Justin had not been awake for very long in that picture with Jack. It was not physically possible to capture Young Kate long enough for her to join in. I cannot put my finger on it, but it is when Justin is tired that I think he looks a little like my mom. Again, not sure why.
Justin and Bach hangin' out on the sofa. When we bought that sofa, Jennifer was convinced she wanted microfiber because it cleans up well with kids. The guy at the store told her leather actually holds up better (and was less expensive). What we failed to ask was what does better with dog urine. Just kidding. No accidents....yet.
Last pic is of Justin reading a book with Felicity.....err....I mean Jennifer in her Dean & Deluca shirt. Guess what the book is about? ANIMALS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home